What do you have to do to enter?
Nothing - coaches and facility admins are automatically entered as long as they are identified as one or the other in the Fit3D dashboard by end of business July 31, 2018 (see conditions and rules below).
$1,000 cash to the coach or admin whose clients complete the most valid scans in August 2018
How it Works:
Coaches play the biggest role in member and client success.
Using the Fit3D ProScanner allows both coaches and the client to track body morphology over time. Body morphology usually takes place over several weeks, not every day, but there is value in creating and maintaining habits, including adding scanning in to a member's regular routine.
The coach who has the most valid member/client scans at the end of August will receive a $1,000 grand prize!
Track your progress in this competition on the Coach's Dashboard under 'Activity Challenge'. Here you will see how you rank against the top 10 coaches in the competition.
Competition Rules and Conditions can be found below.
Fit3D's August 2018 Coach Success Competition Rules and Conditions
1. WHO CAN ENTER: All coaches and admins who are listed as either on the Fit3D platform are automatically entered. Void where prohibited or restricted by law or regulation. Not eligible are employees and their immediate families including household members of Fit3D, Inc. or their respective agents, attorneys, subsidiaries, divisions, and advertising and promotion agencies.
2. HOW TO ENTER: All coaches and admins who are listed as either on the Fit3D platform by end of business (5pm PT), Tuesday July 31, 2018 are automatically entered. To be eligible for a prize, the winning coach much accept the prize via email confirmation.
3. HOW TO PARTICIPATE AND COMPETE:
• Competition Period: August 1, 2018 at 12:00 AM (PST) and ending August 31, 2018 at 11:59 PM (PT)
• Clients who scan must be attributed to the coach to be considered part of the competition.
• Coach must be listed as either a Coach or Admin on their facility's Fit3D Dashboard by end of business (5pm PT), Tuesday July 31, 2018 to be entered into the competition.
• Scans completed by coaches and admins will not be factored into total valid scan counts.
4. WINNERS: At the end of the Competition Period, Fit3D will announce the top ten coaches/admins of the competition in an email September 10, 2018. The winner will be notified directly via electronic mail on September 11, 2018 and will have three (3) days to confirm a desire to receive their prizes. If prizes are not confirmed, the prize may be forfeited and offered to another winner.
5. PARTICIPANT PRIZES: There will be one (1) winner.
• The coach or facility admin who helps clients/members complete the most valid Fit3D body scans during the month of August 2018.
All prizes are non-transferrable.
6. TERMS: Entrants: (i) acknowledge compliance with these Official Rules, the Terms of Service of Fit3D, and all eligibility requirements; (ii) agree that Sponsor has sole discretion to resolve any dispute as it sees fit; and (iii) agree that neither you nor your heirs, successors or assigns will assert any claim relating to damages, losses or injuries against Sponsor and Fit3D Participating Locations or their respective agents, affiliates, subsidiaries, divisions, attorneys, printers and advertising and promotion agencies (collectively “Released Parties”). All entry information becomes the property of Sponsor. This contest is subject to U.S. federal, state and local laws and regulations. Released Parties (i) make no warranty, guaranty or representation of any kind concerning any prize; (ii) disclaim any implied warranty; and (iii) are not in any way responsible or liable for damage, loss or injury resulting from altered, late, lost, damaged, misdirected, mutilated, illegible or incomplete entries, or human, telephone, computer, online, or technical malfunctions, failures or difficulties (including busy lines and disconnections) of any kind. Winner assumes liability for injuries caused or claimed to be caused by participating in the contest, or by the acceptance, possession or use of any prize.
7. CONDITIONS: No correspondence will be entered into by Sponsor. Any tax due on any prize is the sole responsibility of the winner. A completed W-9 will be required by Fit3D in order to issue prize winnings in cash. Winners hereby consent to the use of his/her name and photograph for promotional purposes without additional compensation, unless prohibited by law. Persons found tampering with or abusing any aspect of this contest as solely determined by the Sponsor will be disqualified from winning any prize. In the event the contest is compromised by a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes beyond the control of Sponsor which corrupts or impairs the administration, security, fairness or proper play of the contest, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend or terminate the contest and award prizes in a later contest. Should the contest be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, notice will be posted at www.fit3d.com.
9. COMMUNICATION: By entering into this contest you also expressly acknowledge and agree that you will receive communications from Sponsor related to the contest. You may elect to unsubscribe from such communications.
10. WINNERS: The names of all winners will be posted online at www.fit3d.com after September 10, 2018.
11. SPONSOR: Fit3D, Inc., 2955 Campus Dr, San Mateo, CA 94403.
Questions? Contact our support team at support.fit3d.com.